We know that makeup is the women,s best friend, but naturalness has always been in trend. Many women would love to forget the morning routine of carefully applying makeup and go fresh-faced instead. However, they may feel vulnerable and exposed without their makeup and are afraid of how they would look without it. A bare, natural look not only allows your authenticity to shine through but it’s also the best thing you can carry around. following some beauty rules can help you look great without using any products on your face.
Ways to Look Good without Makeup
1. Making Perfect Eyebrows
The eyebrows inevitably become the center of attention. Shape your eyebrows for your face shape. tint your eyebrows with dye or henna. When choosing the color, make sure it matches your hair color. If you weren’t born with thick brows, apply a mixture of castor oil and vitamin A to your eyebrows daily. After a few weeks, you will notice the amazing transformation of your eyebrows.
2. Eyebrow Microblading
The only option for a brow-less woman was eyebrow tattooing, a scary-sounding procedure that seemed way too permanent to be a good idea.
Then came brow tinting, which was lower stakes, but lasted only two to four weeks.
But now, there’s microblading, a procedure that’s somewhere in between, in terms of both time and pain levels.
Microblading lasts about three years and it creates the look of individual hairs rather than the costumey effects of tattooing. The process is “a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine,” according to Elle.
3. Use Eyelash Extensions
This is the single most significant way to give your makeup-less self a confidence boost. Fake eyelashes save a ton of time when getting ready in the morning and you feel yourself like princes.
4. Brow and Eyelash Tinting
Tinting for your lashes and brows is a great way to switch up your no-makeup look for a comparatively small price commitment. The results will only last two to four weeks, but it’s the perfect amount of time if, for example, you’re just trying to last through a vacation or beach trip or big special occasion.
5. Accentuate eyelashes
To make your look “wider,”
- Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler
- Then apply a transparent gel to them
- You can even go further and get eyelash extensions.
- Get rid of dark circles under your eyes
- Dark circles can be the result of a deficiency of iron or B vitamins in your body
- Choose eye creams with a whitening effect or the ones with retinol
- Cold compresses with mint or green tea are very useful too.
6. Whitening your Teeth
A bright smile adds 100 points to any image. Therefore, make sure nothing prevents you from looking attractive.
Use whitening toothpaste, especially after drinking coffee or wine. But remember not to overuse it as such toothpaste can be quite harsh. If your teeth are naturally gray or yellow, get them professionally whitened.
7. Make your Lips Kissable
It is very important for your lips to nutrition, moisturize and reasonable exfoliation. Use lip balms that can sometimes be replaced with olive oil or any other natural oil. Once a week massage your lips with a soft toothbrush or with your fingertips — you should moisten them and dip them in sugar beforehand.
8. Hair Caring
- Avoid dull hair color and old hairstyle
- Choose simple hairstyles and natural colors, as more drastic options would be discordant with a natural appearance.
- Cut split ends regularly
- Use products with heat protection
- Use coconut oil for shiny hair, dandruff, and dryness.
- Rinsing your hair with boiled herbal extracts
9. Use Acids
A dull complexion is due to dead skin cells. We want healthier and dewier skin. Our dead cells naturally slough off in a 28-day cycle when we’re young. As the age increases, this period lengthens, which means we need to start manual removing. This process smoothes out and instantly makes pores seem more refined and fine lines softer.
10. Face Massage
If you’ve ever been for a facial, you know that the massage technique your technician uses gives skin a lift. Since very few of us have the time or funds to book in for a professional treatment, you can teach yourself a DIY routine. Do this a couple of times a week, or on a Sunday night to reset your skin for the week.
11. Blur Your Pores
Light-reflecting particles in skincare bounce the light off your face. What this does is soften the look of fine lines, enlarged pores and rough texture to give a sort of blurred-out look. it basically tricks the eye into thinking your skin is flawless.
12. Use Sunscreen
Ultraviolet radiation greatly increases the appearance of premature wrinkles and other unpleasant “bonuses” of aging. It can also lead to skin cancer, and people with light skin can be affected the most. Therefore, products with SPF must be used not only in the summer on the beach but throughout the year.
13. Get Enough Sleep
- Proper sleep (at least 7-9 hours) is essential for keeping your skin in perfect condition and for good health in general.
- Go to bed by 11 pm because after midnight the body starts to produce one of the main “beauty hormones” melatonin.
- Try to sleep on your back to reduce the appearance of potential premature wrinkles.
14. Clear Skin Diet
- Studies confirm a direct connection between the condition of our skin and the food we eat.
- Oily marine fish, vegetable oils, seeds, and nuts are among the most important foods.
- These foods are a source of fatty acids, vitamin E, and carotenes which are the main weapons in the fight against free radicals.
- Dairy products should also be included in your menu because they are the key to healthy microflora.
15. Microdermabrasion Facial
This facial is a solid idea if you want your skin to look amazing without any makeup.
Microdermabrasion is basically sanding your skin. A technician will use a little diamond or crystal-tipped wand to suck all the crud out of your pores. This should make your skin appear smoother and your pores appear smaller. You can do it every month or two for the best possible results.
16. Use Retinol Creams
Retinol is just a fancy name for Vitamin A, but it’s one of the best things you can put on your skin. It’s a crucial part of any skincare regimen, especially if you’re starting to see any signs of aging whatsoever.
17. Drink Enough Water
Start your day with a glass of water and keep it continue for the whole day. Water can clear your skin. According to a study from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, having more water in one’s regular diet can have a positive impact on the skin. So, drink up!
18. Drink Green Tea
- Green tea is so popular amongst health enthusiasts
- It perhaps is the healthiest beverage out there
- It is enriched with nutrients and antioxidants that are incredibly beneficial to the body
- Green tea contains ‘catechins’ that are a form of antioxidants that prevent cell damage
- It can improve blood circulation, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure and improves the health of your skin
- The ingredient EGCG that’s present in this tea also helps in weight loss by reducing fat absorption.
19. Cutting down Junk Foods
Junk foods contain
- A wide variety of items like unhealthy foods, alcohol, cigarettes and all the other trash we mindlessly consume.
- Putting a full stop on fast food like burgers, french fries, soda and other deep-fried,
- It’s also best to cut down on excess sugar,
20. Wear Well-Fitting Clothes
Clothing plays a vital role in your look.
- Ensure all the clothes you choose to fit you perfectly.
- Stock your wardrobe up with clothes that compliment you and look flattering on your figure.
- Wearing clothes that are too tight or baggy can be uncomfortable and can add bulkiness to your shape.
- Clothes that don’t fit you well are only ruining your style.
- Choose clothes that makes your body look flattering and also allows you to breathe.