There are different types of lipstick and you can use it according to your mood, event, lips shape or atmosphere.
Today lipstick market offers us different varieties of lipsticks according to their characteristics. Now we can discuss different types of lipstick.
Sheer lipstick is the classic formula and can be used for everyday wear. This type gives you higher oil content so fewer chances to be dry out. Different brands specially offers moisturizing versions of sheer lipstick.
- Sheer lipsticks are super moisturizing and add a nice gloss to lips with a subtle hint of color
- These formulas are also less likely to leave unflattering lines all over your mouth once the pigment wears off.
- People with dry lips can use moisturizing lipsticks because it keeps lips soft and smooth.
- These lipsticks moisturize lips because of ingredients like vitamin E, glycerin and aloe.
- Other benefits of using moisturizing lipsticks are wet and very shiny lips.
- A cousin of sheer lipstick, cream lipstick glides on easily and provides a perfect balance of texture with a hint of gloss.
- Sheer lipstick is higher in oil, cream lipstick is higher in wax, giving it a greater degree of staying power.
- This type of lipstick is often nourishing and goes great with professional wear or weekend outings.
- Mate lipsticks are perfects choice for women who are looking for colorful and nice shade
- These lipsticks have the effect of flat and not shiny lips.
- Your lips can look smoother and younger with matte lipstick.
- It is recommended to combine products with vitamin E and aloe with matte lipsticks.
- Gloss is very popular lipstick for women with thin and small lips
- It make lips shine and enhance the dimension of depth.
- Gloss can be combined with traditional lipstick.
Ownest 6 Color Shimmer Lip Gloss Set Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick Long Lasting Waterproof Diamond Lip Set
- Adjacent to matte in lipstick formulations, stains are all about color with minimal shine.
- Excellent choice for days when you’re heading to work and then straight to dinner or drinks afterward
- lip stains are high-impact and low-maintenance and create vibrant color that can be easily layered. , either by itself for a deeper hue or your favorite nude gloss for a softer look.